- 2023/02: Our paper, ‘Modeling of magnetic cilia carpet robots using discrete differential geometry formulation.’, has been published in EML.
- 2023/02: Our paper, ‘A discrete model for the geometrically nonlinear mechanics of hard-magnetic slender structures.’, has been published in EML.
- 2023/01: Our paper, ‘Insect-scale jumping robots enabled by a dynamic buckling cascade.’, has been published in PNAS, which is Highlighted in TechXplore, University Oxford News and Oxford Mathematical Institute Case Study.
- 2023/01: Dr. Liu has been appointed as the Extreme Mechanics Letters - Early Career Advisory Board (EML-ECAB) member. Congratulations!
- 2022/11: Our paper, ‘Snap-induced morphing: From a single bistable shell to the origin of shape bifurcation in interacting shells’, has been published in JMPS.
- 2022/09: Our paper, ‘Modular multistable metamaterials with reprogrammable mechanical properties’, has been published in Eng Struct.
- 2022/08: Our paper, ‘Shape-morphing structures based on perforated kirigami’, has been published in EML.